Application Requirements for the Programs of Graduate School of Social Sciences (GSSS)
- To hold university degree (completed undergraduate study) or to be a candidate to graduate (senior) being at the last year of their graduation with bachelor degree. The university diploma has to be recognized by YOK (Higher Education Authority in Turkey).
- To submit graduate examination score of ALES (min.55) or GRE (min. 610 in quantitative section).
- The students who are admitted to the programs must either take a proficiency test (TOEFL min. 213, IELTS min. 6.0) or present proof of adequate knowledge of the English language by submitting an acceptable score in a similar test, recognized by the Yaşar University English Preparatory School. The applicants, who fail to have the minimum required score from one of the English Proficiency Examinations stated above, can enroll one-year intensive English Language Preparatory Program at the Yaşar University English Preparatory School. This preparatory year is not included in the total number of years of study required for graduation. Students can be directly admitted to their applied main course of study if they pass their English Proficiency Exam successfully.
- If the candidates apply for a program which different than their undergraduate field of study, they have to take a year’s Scientific Preparation Class. Their case will be evaluated by The Graduate Admission Committee.
- Two reference letters.
- Departments may have some additional requirements. Please e-mail us for further information about additional application requirements and/or tuitions.
E-mail : email@example.com